Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
The IT Analyst for process transformation is responsible for driving end to end processes and operational maturity for Rockwell Automation's enterprise transformation focuses. This role will be supporting lead the subscription process transformation across the enterprise by bringing all key functional stakeholders together, building consensus and laying out the future state vision/ roadmap that the ExO team will execute on.
In this role you will:
- Guarantee consistency and quality of the customer experience across all digital channels and touch points
- Define and implement, in conjunction with the transformation portfolio leadership and digital engineering teams
- Support the end to end business process development and optimization team to support customer experience priorities
- Support the process transition team for configure price and quote systems
- Lead the deal management support team to ensure robust coverage as the new capabilities and processes are matured
- Collaborate and shape implementation requirements with business stakeholders
- Be responsible for training and support documentation, as well as business readiness & service transition
- Provides consultative support in financial management, organizational change, vendor management, and operational excellence to business lead technology initiatives and to our business or enterprise shared services teams
- Provide analysis on key business drivers and metrics using the latest analytics & visualization technology.
- Define the needed business cases with project team and process owner, defining business outcomes, including current baseline and future target metrics, such as leading and lagging indicators, and linking to strategic key performance indicators (KPIs).Understand how data analysis and information can solve business problems and provide opportunities for process improvement.
- Builds relationships across teams to deliver consistency in reporting and forecasting.
- Reviews, analyzes and evaluates business systems and user needs.
- Work on continuous improvement of processes and technology by using value stream mapping to eliminate waste and deliver value from end to end.
- Works with business partners within one business function to align technology solutions with business strategies.
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of a business area to resolve problems on an ongoing business. Supports several moderately complex business processes.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Typically requires 5+ years of related experience (project/program Management, Process Improvement and data management experience) (C Band Level 3)Typically requires 8+ years of related experience (project/program Management, Process Improvement and data management experience) (D Band Level 4)Working knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
- Yellow Belt or Lean certifications
- Gathering, cleansing and preparing data for analysis (from various sources). Experience Creating workflows via PowerApps and data visualization using Power BI
- Experience with Agile development and SCRUM/SAFE methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to assist with the planning and facilitating focused Value Stream Maps, Kaizens, Workshops and Brainstorms
- Applies in-depth professional knowledge and understanding to technical or business problem solving
- Strong analytical skills; ability to distill information from disparate data sources and the capability to tell the story behind it, as well as recommendations for next steps.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements
- Proven Leadership and Change Management experience in a globally focused, cross-functional environment
- Comfortable leading change in areas outside of subject matter expertise, and builds the ability in others
- Ability to manage priorities, ambiguity and data to find and execute improvement opportunities to drive strategic goals.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).