Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Location: Chicago - Illinois
Exciting opportunity to join Rockwell's Market Intelligence organization as the Industrial Software Market Intelligence Lead. This person will serve as Rockwell's subject matter expert on the industrial software market and will focus on gathering critical intelligence related to established and emerging software competitors. The Market Intelligence organization is focused on serving the Executive Leadership so this Industrial Software Market Intelligence Lead opportunity will be a very high profile role. We are looking for a person who will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced organization within Rockwell, and who has the communications skills to successfully interact with CxO level executives. In addition, we want someone who is a good collaborator and can work cross functionally to aggregate key information across product development, sales & marketing, finance, and other parts of the organization in a timely manner. You must be organized and have the ability to distill and clearly communicate complex information and insights to be distributed in "ready to use" formats and presentations. This role is globally focused with work reflecting and incorporating all regions.
Key competencies critical to success in the role include the ability to:
- Solid understanding of financial performance and business structures
- Ability to establish factual like-for-like comparisons between Rockwell and competitors in various areas, including financial performance, product competitiveness, commercial excellence, etc to provide a true picture of Rockwell's competitive positioning
- Ability to leverage Bloomberg data to support various marketing and sales functions
- Systematically arrange and organize intelligence data for multi-purpose use
- The ability to create PowerPoint presentations and present findings in a highly effective and organized way to CxO level executives
An ideal candidate will be:
- Highly organized
- Data science oriented
- Comfortable in fast-paced environments
- Strong communicator
- Able to distill complex topics into understandable language
- Able to understand and compare financial statements
- Bachelor's degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- MBA preferred but not required
- 4-5 years of finance work experience as a research analyst on either the buyside (in an asset management firm) or the sellside (equity research or investment banking)
- 4-5 years of finance work experience as a research analyst focused on researching software companies on either the buyside (in an asset management firm) or the sellside (equity research or investment banking) strongly preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).