Cash Management Specialist and Personal Banker
SCHEDULE: Full Time: 7:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
REPORTS TO: AVP, Retail Manager
At KS StateBank, our team is focused on creating positive experiences for our clients through providing incomparable knowledge, outstanding solutions, and exemplary service. From our Retail team to our Lending teams, we want people who can comfortably interact with clients, no matter how they access our products and services – in person, on the phone, or even online.
As a Cash Management Specialist and Personal Banker you will consult with new and existing clients to assess their needs and provide personalized solutions. Your responsibilities will also include supporting the sales and management team while on calls and in meetings. Providing exceptional service to our clients and your team members is an essential part of this position. Excellent communication skills, being detail oriented and a self-starter are a must. This position also requires an outgoing personality.
- Opens all types of personal and business accounts
- Cross sell products and services of the bank by listening to clients’ needs; educate clients on new products and services
- Answers inquiries and customer service matters from clients face-to-face, over the phone, and via email • Builds relationships with internal and external clients
- Exceed our client’s service expectations
- Maintains a working knowledge of commercial bank cash management / treasury products and services; working knowledge of electronic banking regulations
- Accept phone calls and walk-in clients with questions in regard to business products and services, as well as equipment troubleshooting: is also responsible for providing cash management support to internal team members as necessary
- Works with supervisor to identify and improve procedures and efficiencies; maintains knowledge of internal resources to mitigate and report disruption of service to clients; maintains and utilizes appropriate escalation procedures and contingency plans; communicates recurring or serious issues to supervisor
- Demonstrates superior service with appropriate follow through with clients and employees • Occasionally performs teller transactions such as check and cash deposits, payments, and cash checks for clients; serve as back up to the teller staff as needed
- Assume responsibility for related duties as required or assigned
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- An associates or higher degree in business is preferred
- One to two years of previous banking and/or retail experience preferred
TECHNICAL SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Moderate to high literacy and capabilities with basic office equipment and software (Microsoft Office programs and keyboards)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Detail oriented
- Good mathematical skills
- Exceptional self-motivator and a team player
Employee benefits include 401k, health, dental and vision insurance and paid time off. View the full job description and apply at ksstate.bank/careers.
No phone calls or fax submissions please. EOE