ImOn Communications is the LOCAL choice for cable TV, high-speed Internet and phone service. We value the relationships we have with colleagues, customers, and members of our community and look forward to serving the Cedar Rapids - Iowa City Corridor for many years to come. As we expand our service availability we are looking for a Customer Relationship Advocate to be a part of the ImOn Difference! Our employees share a passion for “Creating Connections One Person at a Time” and fostering a fun and rewarding work environment.
The Customer Relationship Advocate provides complete technical support through our customer care contact center, for both current and potential cable television, high-speed data (HSD), and phone customers. This position requires teamwork and the ability to achieve customer satisfaction along with meeting department and company goals.
Job Responsibilities for Primary Functional Area of Accou
- Assist customers with general service inquiries, account changes, billing information, and technical issues and offering our outstanding products to new and existing customers.
- Demonstrate active listening and effective communication to ensure a mutual understanding of customer's concerns.
- Represent ImOn Communications in a positive, professional, and ethical manner; working to exceed customer's expectations while minimizing need for further escalation.
- Take ownership and accountability that serves to facilitate successful outcomes per customer requests.
- Promote ImOn products and services based on a logical relationship to the customer's needs and in accordance with business goals.
- Analyze and solve problems regarding billing, service, or sales issues.
- Demonstrate punctuality and consistent attendance.
- MUST be able to work a flexible schedule. Shift will fall between the hours of 8am and 7pm, Monday through Friday. Some Saturdays may be required.
- High School degree or equivalent plus at least 2 years customer service experience in a high-contact, service-related environment.
- Proficient PC skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Demonstrated listening skills with the ability to obtain key information to assess customer needs and resolve service problems.
- Proven ability to maintain composure in stressful situations. Flexibility to work variable schedules and overtime as required.
If you are interested in being a part of the ImOn Difference please apply today!