The color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
At Benjamin Moore, our people are the heart of the company and our number one asset. We are committed to providing safe working conditions at all of our locations and have invested heavily in measures aimed at keeping employees healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. With safety as one of our core company values, we’ve modified facilities and work schedules to support social distancing, established enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, and regularly provide personal protective equipment to all employees—including masks, gloves and hand sanitizer. Ensuring the well-being of our team members is a top priority.
Overview: Our Customer Experience team represents the Benjamin Moore brand by providing excellent customer service while developing relationships with both internal and external customers. You’ll get to know our brand inside and out and make sure that the voice of the customer is heard throughout the company. As a Customer Service professional specializing in eCommerce, you will be expected to provide concierge-level customer service; a white-glove level of service designed to elicit next-level customer loyalty for all customers interacting with Benjamin Moore from our digital channels. You will be the first point of contact between guests to our sites and our Organization. This service is performed either in-office or remotely. To achieve our customer experience expectations, the ideal candidate will provide the highest quality service and information, using all technological resources available, while readily adapting to new methods of customer interaction.
- “Owns the Call” - Demonstrates a full commitment and responsibility to the completion or resolution of each call and contact received.
- On the front line with our "digital" end-users, acting as the voice of Benjamin Moore.
- Remains current on all digital platforms used to conduct sales and online customer interactions.
- Demonstrates expertise in Benjamin Moore product portfolio, color tools and competitor products.
- Provides information to end-users regarding Orders, Delivery, Product Availability, Pricing and Promotions.
- Provides retailer support for their online activities
- Serves as oversight for customer programs that include a Pick-Up-In-Store element.
- Obtains and evaluate relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints and either resolve customer issues or properly escalate.
- Responsible for delivering consistently excellent customer service over the phone and in writing, navigating systems, procedures, and other resources to provide accurate and timely resolution to customer inquiries, and documenting problem resolution.
- Utilizes CRM to capture contact information and feedback.
- Embraces change and applies new training knowledge on a regular basis.
- Meets individual monthly business targets and team service level goals.
- Prioritizes and manage multiple tasks simultaneously in an office environment with aggressive deadlines.
- Handles overflow requirements for retailer order processing.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be passionate about customer service and determined to make every guest feel valued
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2-years customer contact center experience or consumer goods direct support preferred
- Previous SAP and SAP Commerce/Hybris experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks
- Good organizational skills; detail oriented; self-starter
- Excellent verbal, written and telephone communication skills
- Superior knowledge with Company systems including, Microsoft Office and SAP
- Superior interpersonal, relationship building, and communication skills
- Ability to analyze situations and identify opportunities to solve problems
- Demonstrated ability to work remotely and independently with little supervision
- Ability to work occasional overtime and weekend shifts required
- Effective decision making and problem solving skills
- Flexibility in adapting to changing situations