SAP Landscape Modernization - Leadership
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Jan 8, 2021
Role Number: 200215064
The people here at Apple don't just build products - we craft the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple is well-known around the globe for remarkable products and innovation but did you know that Apple also has one of the world's most sophisticated, streamlined and innovative behind the scenes IT infrastructures? We are seeking a senior leader with a proven track record of delivering large scale SAP S4/HANA transformation initiatives to join our global SAP organization. The Senior Manager, SAP Landscape Modernization is responsible for the governance of our SAP project pipeline and working collaboratively with our business units to define and implement our future SAP S4/HANA technology roadmap. Be ready to do something extraordinary when you come here. Dynamic, encouraging people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple.
- Demonstrated ability leading and delivering SAP transformation programs with at least 2 years of experience leading and delivering SAP S/4HANA transformation programs - minimum one full lifecycle
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships providing consultative technology solution advice to business leaders and organizational stakeholders while acting as a thought leader to build a competitive edge for emerging technology solutions, developing new digital business solutions, and transforming data capabilities as part of our program
- Superb communicator with excellent composure, and skilled at executive level communications
- Build credibility, trust, influence, and advocacy with supporting teams around common goals and initiatives
- Vendor management and experience negotiating large commercial agreements
- Excellent conflict management and decision-making skills as it pertains to debates around technical architectures, solution selection, and functional designs
- In depth understanding of SAP's current technology stack
- Experience developing, communicating, advocating and realizing technology roadmaps and multi-year plans
- Passion to resolve business benefits and transformation opportunities through enablement of next generation SAP solutions, exponential technologies and cloud.
- Specifically looking for a dynamic leader that is passionate about helping stakeholders understand how they can use S/4HANA, SAP LOB solutions, AI/ML/Automation, and Hybrid Cloud technologies to unlock new business opportunities
- Agile development experience with SAP solutions
- Experience scaling large systems for maximum transaction throughput
- Excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Committed focus on operational excellence, continuous improvement, and demonstrated results
- We will require International travel 2-4 times a year
This role leads multiple employee and vendor teams of highly skilled functional SAP resources. We expect that you understand and know how to resolve a wide variety of highly complex issues or demands in creative, effective ways working independently and seeking direction when appropriate. Experience developing business cases for SAP transformation programs. Experience driving SAP value with RPA, Machine Learning, AI, IoT and Cloud Experience. You must be an extraordinary storyteller. This will be required to support stakeholders in identifying transformation opportunities activities, which will include writing and shaping designs and approaches and presenting to leadership. Lead, empower and get the very best out of a team. Develops, directs, coaches, mentors and reinforces team members in line with the mission, vision, values, goals and performance standards of the organization. Prepares and manages annual budget, providing thought leadership and working collaboratively across the CIO organization on innovation, improvement, and efficiency programs.
Education & Experience