Car Experience Quality - Automation/SDET Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Jan 8, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200214266
The Product Systems Quality team at Apple solves hard problems to ensure that our customers have a seamless experience with our products. Quality is a critical aspect of everything we do, and as a Car Experience SQA Engineer, you will be working with a team of quality engineers to develop cutting edge solutions, collaborate on automation projects and drive overall test efforts to continue our culture of delivering high quality products. We are searching for a creative and motivated engineer, with experience in software and/or hardware automation, and excellent problem solving and communication skills. You will join a dedicated team responsible for evaluating and improving the quality of various technology that consumers use in their cars. Come join our team!
- System level understanding and hands-on experience testing and building automation solutions for consumer electronics and/or technologies such as USB, Bluetooth, and WiFi.
- Customer Focused: Passionate about the customer experience and drive initiatives to make further improvements
- Great Teammate: Excellent cross-functional communication and influencing skills to collaborate
- Priority Driven: Comfortable working in a continually changing, fast paced environment and driving large scale projects
- Technically Agile: Ready to deep dive into technical areas when needed, but also having the ability to discuss these topics to a non-technical audience both inside and outside of Apple
- Executive Presence: Ability to summarize key points, relay how they affect the customer experience, and how they impact Apple's business
- In depth knowledge of automotive technology and internal network is a plus.
- We are looking for an experienced SQA engineer to design, implement, and deploy quality focused automation solutions on behalf of the team. - You should have experience driving cross-functional efforts and collaborate with other automation organizations. Fostering relationships is key to longterm success. - Operate with a start up mentality, you should always look for creative ways to solve problems and increase the team's impact at Apple.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience