Project Manager, Employee Development Programs, Wallet & Payments Engineering
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Jan 8, 2021
Role Number: 200215240
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion, and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! We are looking for a natural collaborator and exceptional project manager who is passionate about creating an environment where people come to do their best work. JOB SUMMARY As our Project Manager of our Development Programs, you are responsible for ensuring our programs run efficiently and successfully! This position involves program development and execution, with activities ranging from participant selection, partnering with external organizations and universities and mentoring participants. We are looking for a project manager to coach and track the participants' movement from rotation to rotation/internship, end-to-end coordination, programming from training to events, and contribute towards many other initiatives. This role is also responsible for partnering closely with internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have a collaborative work style, be exceptionally well-organized, able to effectively multi-task, prioritize and take initiative!
- Experience with program development and project coordination
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Prior experience leading and executing development programs and initiatives
- Prior recruiting experience for interns and/or new college graduates
- Exceptional written and verbal skills with the ability to work with groups across functions
- Strong problem solving skills and demonstrated resourcefulness
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Must demonstrate sound judgement and decision making ability
- Must be highly motivated and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Pages, Numbers, Keynote and Excel highly preferred
Primary duties include but not limited to: - Working closely with the team to support any and all needs of the program to provide an excellent experience to its participants and all partners. - Tracking participants through the program as they move from rotation to rotation. - End-to-end, high touch coordination of domestic and international rotations. - Coaching program participants to deliver a high employee experience. - Managing the intern and rotation conversion process for participants who complete the program successfully. - Planning and coordinating all events for the rotation and internship programs. - Participating in the recruiting process for summer intern candidates in order to hire exceptional participants for the programs.
Education & Experience
The successful candidate should have a proven track record as well as a BA/BS.