AMD Engineering, LLC
Currently Taking Applications For:
Entry Level Survey Crew
AMD Engineering is always in the market for self-motivated, highly intelligent professionals to enhance the talent of our team. We pride ourselves in hiring individuals that are motivated, intelligent, and willing to learn.
• Honest, hardworking, dependable applicant for entry level position.
• Must be able to work outside in all weather.
• Experience not necessary.
• Will train the right candidate.
Great opportunity to begin a career in a great profession!
Compensation and Benefits:
AMD Engineering offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Flexible, business casual work environment
• Excellent health insurance benefits
• Paid vacation and sick time
• Eight paid holidays (minimum)
• Retirement Plan
• Continuing education
• Membership to one professional organization
Challenging and Rewarding!
At AMD we are committed to balancing our work and our lives. That balance helps to make AMD a dynamic workplace with strong team member retention. Our team members are offered challenging career opportunities and an environment that continues their education and experience in a variety of civil engineering branches. Professional memberships, continuing education opportunities, mentoring, and on-the-job training are just some of the ways that we are able to enhance our team member’s contribution to AMD.