Austin , Texas , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Jan 11, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200210827
Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! As quality engineer you will employ innovative techniques, working collaboratively with other team members and business stakeholders to design and develop Quality solutions in a large scale distributed environment across multiple platforms
- We are looking for 2+ years of experience working in software development and testing
- We would like you to have knowledge in one or more Scripting or Programming Languages including Python, Swift, Objective C or Shell
- Knowledge in one or more automation testing tools and framework
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to investigate, debug and triage difficult problems and independently work towards results
- At ease and adaptable in a dynamic and informal environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are needed to facilitate close interaction with development teams, management, and other organizations within Apple
- Highly organized, creative, motivated, and passionate about achieving results
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with strong technical and communication skills, and a deep interest in Software Quality. You will be responsible for functional testing (manual and automated) of applications on web, iOS and macOS. You will design and implement test plans, test cases, risk analysis, and integration testing. You will need to identify, escalate, and communicate key quality issues, and work towards resolutions on the critical issues affecting the quality of our products.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience in globally distributed team environment shall be a plus
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law.
- Apple's committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.