Location: Tampa - Florida
Location: Orlando - Florida
This role will ideally be located in Central to Northern Florida, working remotely and traveling to client sites as needed.
Provides customer support through the performance of on-site installation, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment and systems. Checks out and approves operational quality of system equipment. Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system. Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects.
- Responsible for effectively providing field services to support the installation, start-up, maintenance and operation of automation control systems, drive systems, manufacturing systems, industrial networks and the individual products which comprise these systems.
- Effectively drives commercial customer interface, project planning, project and site management, development and implementation of preventive and predictive maintenance programs, and provision of expert level service support to resolve complex problems relating to products, technologies and industry processes.
- Requires minimal day-to-day supervision and direction, and frequently works independently to optimize work activities and revenue generation while providing field service support for our customers.
- Demonstrated capability for driving incremental business for both CSM and other business units.
- High level of field expertise that people inside and outside of RA seek out for help resolve customer issues.
- Confidently handles escalations that involve interfacing with other products, or group of other products outside of their core area.
- Identifies opportunities for, and leads efforts to re-use engineering pertaining to application solutions or technologies across multiple projects.
- Self performs by interpreting some of the information gathered by the tools and engaging a higher level of expertise as needed.
- Quickly reacts and responds to urgent customer needs, ensuring a timely and quality response.
- Plans/prepares resources to be able to meet customer demands.
- Identifies areas of inefficiency and develops improvement plans
- Articulates the value of RA Services & Solutions to RA customers and the sales team to inspire confidence and secure business
- Articulates Rockwell's strategic framework and understand how their role has an impact on the strategic framework.
- Provides services to Rockwell customers through embedded services, call out, and through phone/chat support to consistently meet utilization goal.
- Travel as required to cover assigned region/sub-region. Accessible during off hours, weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).