How do you define a life of purpose?
At NorthStar, we know it's never too late to find your calling. Whether you're entry-level, a seasoned professional, or considering a complete career change – all you need is the desire to truly make a difference in the lives of others. Limited sales experience? That's okay. We're more focused on hiring great communicators with a passion for helping people. We don't hire resumes. We hire Promise Keepers & Peace-of-Mind Providers.
Ranked one of Selling Power's Top 50 Companies to Sell For, we pride ourselves on providing sales careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the income potential to change yours. Success Profile
Full-Time Level: Entry Travel: No
What do you need to be a successful Family Service Advisor at Northstar?
Here are a few of the top traits we look for:
As a Bilingual Sales Advisor on Graceland Memorial Park - North's Family Service team,
you'll help families and their loved ones create the ultimate celebration of life. With
vision and compassion, you'll provide the most meaningful and necessary gift anyone
could receive – helping families plan for their future by creating a clear road map to
having their wishes honored. With more and more families electing to pre-plan and pre-
pay their funeral and cemetery arrangements, you will see a long-term career ahead of
you that will never be replaced by technology or automation. This is a people business
and it always will be.
- Answer customer questions about products, prices, and availability
- Contact new or existing customers to discuss how specific products or services can meet their needs
- Complete paperwork neatly and accurately, including all interment verification procedure
- Answer inquiries about products and services for both pre-need planning and at-need preparation
- Call and confirm all arrival times for current day memorial services
- Set up meetings with clients to help review potential services
- Explain all options of pre-need property, merchandise and services to families
- Bilingual - English/Spanish Required
- High level of integrity, empathy and passion
- Desire to help others and earn a competitive income
- Great Communication and People Skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Ability to generate sales through prospecting and cold calling
- Creative, outgoing and energetic
- Valid driver's license