Our Inside Sales Consultants/Clerks work directly with local business decision makers to help grow their business through creative, cost-effective advertising and marketing campaigns. This is a dynamic, exciting job opportunity designed for organized, energetic individuals who enjoy working with people in a fast paced environment. Applicants must possess the drive, persistence and resilience to make sales presentations each day and the ability to communicate effectively in person, over the phone and in writing.
Inside Sales/Clerk Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with assigned accounts on a regular and timely basis, presenting information on special promotions, speculative layouts, ideas for ad design and campaigns, contract rate information, media rate and distribution information for all Pixel Ink / APG Media publications and other services.
- Prospect inactive new or existing display advertisers throughout the APG of Southern Minnesota core distribution areas.
- Assure all advertisements are produced according to each account’s direction by coordinating the production on a timely basis with Creative Services and proofing all advertisements and run schedules prior to publication.
- Track documentation of sales efforts and goals.
- Provide clerk duties for legals, including scheduling through fulfillment, making sure details and instructions are followed.
- Exude professionalism with your appearance and behavior as well as with your written and verbal communication with customers, APG Media employees, and the communities we serve.
- Represent APG with loyalty, honesty and integrity.
- Attend all department meetings and training sessions.
- Help identify and develop new sources of advertising revenue.