Employer Name: MAXIMUS, Inc.
Position Title: Senior Engineer - Software Engineering
Location: Rancho Cordova, CA
I: Essential Job Functions:
- Evaluate and Translate business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs, code modules, application systems and software solutions in collaboration with the Subject Matter Experts using AIM (Application Implementation Methodology) and Microsoft Visio.
- Personalize and/or customize standard Oracle E-Business Suite workflows using Oracle Workflow Builder tool to modify and/or extend the functionality based on the business rules.
- Develop and modify GUI (Graphical User Interface) screens using Oracle Forms 10g and JDeveloper 10g for users to view data, update data, analyze information and take actions accordingly.
- Personalize front-end screens using Oracle Forms Personalization (both Oracle Forms and OAF Forms) based on users need.
- Develop ADI (Application Data Integrator) tool using Web ADI to facilitate the users to validate and load data into Oracle Standard and/or custom tables from spreadsheets.
- Develop various reports using Oracle Discoverer Administrator, Oracle Discoverer Desktop and Oracle Discoverer Plus (web based) tools to meet client requirements.
- Create reports using BI Publisher for users to analyze the data easily by producing output in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel formats.
- Create complex reports using Oracle Reports 10g for users to analyze the data, send it to customers and use if for reconciliation purposes based on business need.
- Customize and/or personalize Oracle E-Business Suite modules (Payables, Receivables, Order Management, General Ledger, Inventory, Bills of Materials, Work in Process, HRMS, iSuppliers, Cash Management, Service Contracts, Install Base, Fixed Assets, Payroll and etc.) using complex Oracle PL/SQL APIs.
- Use SVN for source code management and Check-in/Check-out the code objects and use Mercury ITG Kintana for deployments into non-Production environments using predefined workflows.
- Use version control system Tortoise Subversion SVN to have a repository of all the code objects for easy retrieval and deployments.
- Write deployment scripts using UNIX Shell Script to pull the files from SVN and move to non-production environment for further testing and then use for production deployments.
- Analyze Issues logged and assigned in JIRA, discuss the resolution with Business Analysts and other Subject Matter Experts and modify the impacted modules and Applications.
II: Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, or Computer Information Systems, or its foreign equivalent, and 5 years of experience as a Software Developer customizing Oracle E-Business Suite modules
- Alternative Requirements: Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, or Computer Information Systems, or its foreign equivalent, and 3 years of experience as a Software Developer customizing Oracle E-Business Suite modules
III: Skills Required:
- Experience with the following technologies required:
o Oracle Forms 10g, Oracle Reports 10g
o Oracle Workflow Builder
o JDeveloper 10g
o Web ADI
o Oracle Discoverer Administrator, Oracle Discoverer Desktop and Oracle Discoverer Plus
o BI Publisher
o Oracle E-Business Suite (Payable, Receivables, General Ledger, Order Management, Inventory, Bills of Materials, Work in Process, HRMS, iSuppliers, Cash Management, Service Contracts, Install Base, Fixed Assets, Payroll)
o Mercury ITG Kintana, Tortoise Subversion SVN
To apply for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter to CelaniMDominguez@maximus.com with the "Senior Engineer - Software Engineering (CA-3228)" position in the subject line. No telephone calls, please.
MAXIMUS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.