Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
The Rockwell Automation IT Early Career Rotational Program is a fast-paced, early career, two-year rotation program within the Information Technology group. Candidates can be placed within a technology development or leadership development program track based on their interests and skillsets.
If you thrive on being challenged, have a passion for technology, and enjoy working with diverse technical teams this program is for you. You will have the opportunity to create and develop innovative solutions on a collaborative team to deliver value to our business. We are looking for individuals who have a process mindset and are eager to learn. As part of our Early Career Rotational Program, we will accelerate your personal growth and development preparing you for a career within Information Technology.
By participating in this rotational program, you will complete four six-month project assignments designed to build your knowledge of Rockwell Automation products, processes, and technical skills. Associates perform in a full-time professional capacity throughout the program. Rotational assignments are designed to provide comprehensive exposure to the company's business structure and IT organization. This fast-paced, early career, high visibility program develops the skills needed to become a future business leader at Rockwell Automation.
Rotation areas could include:
- IT Information Security & Cyber Security
- Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Automation Engineering
- Application Development
- Cloud Engineering
- Network Security
- Enterprise Architecture
- Tools/Technology Research
- IT Strategy & Portfolio Management
- Bachelor degree
- Demonstrated academic excellence; minimum cumulative GPA 2.75 cumulative
- Legal Authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- Gradating May or June 2021
- Bachelors or Master degree in Information Sciences, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Information Technology, Analytics, or Business Administration
- Experience working in a business setting (e.g., internship, co-op or professional) in a related field of study
- A passion for technology, process improvement and innovation
- Proven teamwork collaboration and communication skills
- Oral and written English proficiency. Position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to participate effectively in a team environment.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, produce excellent work results and follow-through on commitments.
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills including attention to detail with experience analyzing data and making proposals based on evaluation
- Ability to work with complex processes and systems to review and analyze data input and process flows.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).