Full Stack Java Engineer
San Diego , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Jun 26, 2020
Role Number: 200177889
- You have 5+ years experience in a professional, programming position
- We value experience developing RESTful APIs
- You are not intimidated by relational and non-relational data stores (e.g.: Oracle, Cassandra, Redis)
- You have mastered with search platforms (e.g.: Solr)
- Great understanding of MVC patterns for web applications
- You have experience with *nix and OSX
- You are familiar with version control systems such as Git
- You bring a depth of experience working with large code bases
- You are passionate about reaching millions of users across our many platforms
- You love collaborating under tight deadlines and pursuing problems with imaginative and elegant solutions.
- You have passion for technology, value life-long learning, and enjoy finding the right tool for the job.
- You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
You are a self-motivated, energetic individual with excellent interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with all levels of the organization. You should have a track record of developing web applications. If you have enjoyed working in the media space or have an interest in it, you will find this a phenomenal team to join. Our team feature a collaborative environment with creative, smart people and groundbreaking technologies. Engineering excellence is the norm and encouraged. Care to come join us in crafting new solutions?
Education & Experience
BS CS/CE/EE or equivalent experience