Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Are you interested in shaping business model transformation efforts? Are you excited about the opportunity to influence others? Are you passionate about fostering vital connections that will help to make our company, partners and customers more productive and profitable? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, this is your opportunity to join an innovative and dynamic team. As a member of the Rockwell Automation IT organization, you will join our transformation journey as we seek to improve and push boundaries.
The Program Manager, Portfolio Governance, Enterprise Transformation Office, owns the execution for the initiatives that span across the Enterprise. This position requires self-initiative, ownership, excellent listening skills, responsiveness, collaboration, portfolio road mapping and governance leadership, time management, communication and business acumen. This position will be responsible for managing multifunction efforts to plan & govern an enterprise roadmap delivery. Global collaboration and program management leadership will be needed. You will:
- Support the enterprise transformation office to develop and manage high-level portfolio strategy, as well as detailed execution plan.
- Collaborate with many internal stakeholders globally to plan a forward looking cross-functional/enterprise transformation roadmap aligned with the strategy & govern delivery and reporting to senior leadership
- Responsible for governance of the overall scope, schedule and budget of the roadmap
- Collaborate with product owners, software & hardware product teams, global process owners, IT technology capability teams & IT - Business Technology relationship managers (BTMs) to architect and deliver technical solutions
- Establish, capture and report on metrics to measure value realization and reporting on it
- Bachelor's Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Requires 8+ years of work experience in portfolio and/or program management, process improvement, change management with digital/high technology companies/products. Typically, with 12 years of related experience.
- Excellent communication, influencing, and leadership skill
- Strong analytical skills: ability to distill information from disparate data sources and the capability to tell the story behind it, as well as recommendations for next steps (i.e. measure business value delivery metrics)
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances and pivot with agility to drive outcomes
- Seek out and embrace relevant perspectives when assessing a situation or deciding; demonstrate clear understanding of multiple viewpoints.
- High energy and passionate individual who inspires teammates to reach their maximum potential
- Embraces a culture of trust, free thought complete transparency
- Bold & willing to challenge status quo
- Strong communication skills with ability to align the organization on complex decisions
- Active coach and mentor whose goals are to grow and maximize the team's potential
- Strong coordination and negotiation skills to help keep the team focused and delivering consistent value
- Serve as a change agent to unify the organization towards common objectives and outcomes (within the program setting) and drive adoption
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).