Location: Minneapolis - Minnesota
COMPONENTS BUSINESS LEAD
(Safety, Sensing and Industrial Components (SIC), Distributed I/O & Small Controllers Business (DCB), Small Logic Controllers (SLC)
- Drives Market Share & Sales Growth
- Attains Results via a well-articulated Sales Strategy & Accountability
- Collaborates & Teams Effectively - Proven history
- Qualifies the Value-Add for Customers & Partners
- Influence Management to non-direct reports
- Two years' experience working with regional customers across multiple industry segments to create strategic sales and business plans.
- Five years' experience with industrial controls, sensors and safety components in an industrial environment.
- Must be able and willing to travel up to 30% of the time.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Engineering, or Manufacturing Technology related field.
- The ideal candidate has significant experience with factory automation and Distributed I/O, Small Controllers, Small Logic Controllers, Sensor and Components Safety products, as well as the relevant machine safety standards.
- A familiarity with the risk assessment process, as well as experience with machine safety products is desired. Certification in or training toward, completion of Certified Functional Safety Professional (CFSP) role is a plus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an all-encompassing list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Reasonable accommodations to essential functions of the job will be made if appropriate.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).