MacOS End User Performance QA Engineer
San Diego , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Jan 23, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200218022
Are you looking for a new opportunity to work with a dynamic team to deliver quality experience on some of the world's most desirable products? Our MacOS End User Performance QA team is looking for a highly motivated, energetic, and experienced QA engineer with a passion for making a difference in customer experience in order to deliver top level performance to our customers! The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, passionate about performance, with excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of SQA methodologies & practices
- Excellent experience in end-user functional and performance testing of mobile devices
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver
- Experience with Unix-based systems, shell scripting experience preferred
- Experience with setting up complex test environments and strong multi-tasking capabilities
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ever present curiosity about emerging technologies
As a MacOS End User Performance QA Engineer, you will be responsible for testing the currently shipping and newly developed features, and applications on all the supported MaOS hardware, which we proudly deliver to our customers. You will be creating test plans and test cases, executing black box structural and ad hoc tests, automating test cases, submitting, advancing and triaging bug reports, and driving issues to resolution. You'll also have an amazing opportunity to work with cross-functional teams on planning for the next set of cool features which will take our products to the next level.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science, Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- PLEASE NOTE: This position will be based in our San Diego, California location. Travel of up to 20% will also be required.