Apple Media Products - Fullstack Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Jan 22, 2021
Role Number: 200217454
- Building systems and delivering internet services at scale.
- Working in Linux or Unix environments and ability to tune for performance (e.g. disk or memory).
- Usage of devops and automation tools (e.g. chef, Jenkins).
- Architecting or storing data in NoSQL, Relational or Big data technologies (e.g. Hadoop, MongoDB/CouchDB, Spark).
- Java/Scala/Go and run-time configurations.
- Great understanding of MV patterns.
- Experience with creating apps or experiences using web and/or native frameworks (JS, Swift, HTML, CSS etc).
- Other systems like containers and message queues (e.g. Kafka, Apache, Jetty).
- Infrastructure knowledge of networks, CDNs, load balancers.
- Agile development with code tools like svn and git.
- App/software design and API development using Java, JS, HTML5 etc.
- In-depth knowledge of media serving ecosystem and delivery of large scale video/music.
- Aptitude to independently network, learn, and influence multi-functional teams.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Ability to organize, plan and deliver against key landmarks.
Apple Media Products is looking for a software engineers to provide new and enhanced architecture, software, tools and monitoring to support its fast paced growth. Join our exciting team that is dedicated to providing the highest quality video/music products to our customers. Our team is responsible for the software that drive real-time end-to-end media service and influence the performance and architecture of delivering content. We are looking for a teammate who is able to tackle problems under a tight deadline constraints and deliver imaginative solutions. Responsibilities will include: tools and applications to support measuring and monitoring quality, building data analytics and real-time dashboards, driving innovations to deliver best-in-class optimizations, and finally working across Apple from customer care to core platforms to build the capabilities.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and Engineering or related field.