Location: 2051W-CRC West Vancouver
Transfer Station Maintenance Mechanic
Waste Connections is looking to hire an experienced Maintenance Mechanic to join the Transfer station team in Vancouver, Washington. Previous waste experience would be a huge plus! Hours for this position will be Monday Through Friday 2Pm to 10:30pm. Rate will be $22.50/HR.
- Minimum 1-3 years' experience in heavy equipment maintenance and repair.
- ASE Certifications or equivalent Welding qualified preferred, not required
- Safety Minded and motivated; ability to work independently or alongside others
- Knowledge of yellow iron/Heavy Equipment is required.
- Must be able to lift 75lbs
- Own and provide personal tools.
- Proficiency in vehicle and equipment diagnosis and repair.
- Ability to read and comprehend service and technical information.
- High School or GED is required.
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)