Location: Mequon - Wisconsin
Performs a wide variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies. Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering and cable harnessing on assembly units. Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications.
This position performs repetitive assembly of pre-engineered electro-mechanical equipment control modules. Working from hard copy and electronic assembly documentation and instructions, the position follows established sequencing of hardware and wiring installations using predefined tools and fixtures. The position takes direction from manufacturing team leads in assigned work stations. Position working environment is standardized assembly with paced productivity requirements. Working with continuous leadership in a production environment, the position is held to the highest standards in, and compliance with, safety, quality, delivery, productivity, procedures, policies, and metrics.
- Read, follow, and execute tasks per sequence defined by electronic or hardcopy drawings and work instructions.
- Follow standardized methods of work to accomplish an established set of assembly tasks.
- Assemble components and sub-assemblies in an assembly line fashion per specific defined process and in defined time frame.
- Use tools including: Component Lead Cutters and Crimpers, Forming and Insertion Press Fixtures, Hand Tools, Fully Automated Test Systems, and Lifting Fixtures.
- Work from established product bill of materials and assembly drawings of products.
- Use tools including: Torque Drivers, Lifting Fixtures, and Hoist & Crane.
- Work from established product bill of materials and assembly drawings of products currently manufactured and previously manufactured products from a variety of Manufacturing Operations facilities.
- Follow instructions provided by a Tester to perform rework of product test anomalies.
- Perform general preparation prior to product shipment.
- Manufacturing order support including engraving, labels, reports.
-High School Diploma/GEDLegal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
-1 year of related experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).