Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
This position can be located remotely from any major US city.
This position is responsible for managing the development of marketing strategy and programs to maximize customer demand and sales growth for Rockwell Automation's Food and Beverage (F&B) Industry. The position works for the Global Industry Strategy and Marketing CPG/Life Sciences Director and must be able to work independently and collaborate with multiple internal organizations and professionals at various levels, globally, including: Regional Sales & Marketing, Industry Teams, Business Units and Marketing Function.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Develop strategies with the Global Industry Team, Regional Marketing, Marketing Communications and Strategy/Marketing Director of CPG/Life Sciences for Rockwell Automation to drive sales and profit for the Food and Beverage Markets and high-growth F&B segments. This will be enabled though personal extensive knowledge of the Industry, customer needs, market trends, customer/market segmentation, and external environmental trends. Partner with key stakeholders to leverage a range of qualitative (observational research, customer interview, sales feedback, etc.) and quantitative (analytics, market research, surveys etc.) to deeply understand, articulate and prioritize the needs and opportunities of industry and strategic customers. Establish and direct relationships with RA Business Units, sales, solutions and services to drive solution development and deployment. Responsible for on-going Industry proof points, including campaign material, collateral for trade conferences and sales enablement support such as Industry demo's and sales support material. This is accomplished by developing a deep understanding of Rockwell Automation technology, solutions and services. Accountable for overall Food and Beverage Industry budget facilitation, reports, and metrics. Develop and execute plans with Portfolio Marketing to grow share with major project launches within Industry Marketing across all regions. Partner to optimize the product portfolio to develop competitive global and regional product lines considering regional customer, competitive, pricing, supply chain, and regulatory dynamics.
KEY SKILLS, ABILITIES and ATTRIBUTES:
- Substantial knowledge and experience in the F&B Manufacturing Market including ability to identify and prioritize high growth segments within F&B
- Strong marketing skills both strategic and commercial
- Strong leadership skills - personal leadership and collaboration skills
- Self-starter, proven team player capable of prioritizing own work and that of a matrix team
- Able to work in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Ability to keep focus on long term trends and business needs, while ensuring short term outcomes
- Experience developing multi-year plans and ensuring implementation
- Maturity and executive presence, perceived as equal counterpart with all levels of an organization
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills required
- Global mindset and able to interact with a global organization
EXPERIENCE and EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree preferably in engineering or marketing, MBA strongly preferred.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visa, now or in the future, for this job opening
- The position requires a broad skill set, and at least 5-10 years of marketing experience in Industry Marketing or End User/OEM Marketing/Strategy Roles
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).