Location: Mequon - Wisconsin
Sets up and operates a variety of automatic or semi-automatic machines used in the production of the company's product. Works from process sheets or written/verbal instructions given by supervisor to perform production tasks. Checks and inspects operation against predetermined tolerances.
- Interact with machines, select solder, wave solder, and conformal coat
- -Works with Surface Mount Technologies and other electronically-controlled processes
- Set up and operate multiple machines and work stations at once
- Works with components and full Printed Circuit Board (PCB) layouts for final product creation
- Creates and applies labels onto PCBs (manually and/or automated)
- Burns firmware programs into electronic components using programming machines
- Prepares reels and feeders for use on surface mount technology (SMT) machines; counts materials and moves to production line
- Sets up and operates optical inspection machine and performs visual classification and repair of rejected boards
- Effectively communicate through verbal and written communication
- Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to print specifications
- SMT Operator, pick parts, set up jobs per pic list, running the lines which requires 5 pieces of equipment at once, first line of inspection for all boards to ensure they are being built properly, work with techs and team leads to troubleshoot equipment failures.
- Scanning and link information to jobs.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- 1 year of related experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).