Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
This position interfaces with customer's engineering, maintenance and storeroom operations and the general employee population. The position entails strong computer capabilities, Thorough Inventory Management Knowledge, Excellent Customer Service Skills and Strong Communication Skills. The Position will manage the component repair program and be leveraged to fulfill emergency expedite services, search for missing cores and assist in Reliability and Problem Solving Activities. The customer location is Walworth, Wisconsin.
The Asset Management Professional (AMP) will perform the day to day analytical and tactical activities associated with managing and driving performance within the storeroom and as time permits, the plant floor. These include among others, activities such as inventory stratification, inventory grouping, item classification, dead stock analysis and disposition, inventory reduction activities, Repair / Refurbishment identification and execution activities.
- College/University Degrees in Supply Chain/Operations Management/Business Management
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Ability to work first shift to match customer operating conditions
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- The successful candidate will have intermediate computer proficiency in, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The candidate must act with a sense of urgency; have strong communication skills.
- The candidate must be a highly motivated individual that is able to multitask, have strong data entry skills, excellent organizational skills, great problem solving skills, be very detail-oriented, and work independently as well as with a small team.
- The candidate must be able to stand for at least an nine hour period and lift at least 40 pounds in weight without assistance from others.
- This position requires mobility in an industrial, plant floor environment and is subject to the client's plant safety requirements.
- Repair management for Allen Bradley, TP Electrical, and Mechanical Components
- Inventory stratification for Indirect Material
- TOI analysis / Inventory standardization
- Component lifecycle mitigation recommendations
- CMMS data scrubbing and enrichment
- Dead stock remediation
- Issues / Returns/ Receiving / Kitting
- Cycle counting
- Inventory grouping/labeling
- Housekeeping / 5S
- Continuous Improvement Activities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).