Apple Cloud Platform - Continuous Delivery Tools
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Jan 22, 2021
Role Number: 200217791
We're a fast moving, highly skilled but small team designing and building a continuous integration and delivery system that Apple's developers utilize to build, test and deploy their code with. Our system has to scale globally, stay highly available, and "just work". We're looking for a talented person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
- Advocate for continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Experience building internal tools for engineers.
- Appreciate automation and tooling and believe they play a critical role in software development.
- Able to design, develop and deploy distributed systems.
- Know your design patterns.
- Curious about how systems work and how they fail.
- Detailed oriented and proud of the work you deliver.
- Growth mentality and willingness to teach and learn from others.
- Committed to fostering an open and inclusive work environment.
- Willingness to productively challenge assumptions.
continuous delivery tools. Our team comes with a diverse set of experiences with a range of technologies. Candidates are not required to have experience with every technology or product but should be familiar with similar tools and concepts: - 5+ years experience as a software engineer - Cloud platforms - Container technologies - Developer tooling - Strong communication skills, able to communicate complex technical ideas to anyone - Customer-focused - Operate what you build
Education & Experience