Machine Learning Engineer, Personal Intelligence
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Jan 25, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200216792
Have you ever booked a flight or hotel reservation and noticed that it was automatically added to your calendar? Or have you received a text or call from a number you don't know, but your phone does? The Personal Intelligence team is on a mission to build on-device intelligence features that understand you and personalize your experiences while respecting user privacy. We are looking for a machine learning engineer who can solve novel problems in areas including personalization, information extraction, and performance optimization to build and optimize features used by millions of people worldwide.
- Experience in using machine learning techniques for classification, regression, or ranking problems
- Experience in building predictive models for recommendations or personalization using standard tools like Keras/TensorFlow, Scikit-learn, Pytorch, or similar frameworks
- 3 + years of proven experience building large-scale consumer facing software
- Experience with natural language processing is a plus
- Experience in compiled languages C, C++, Java, Objective-C, or Swift is a plus
On the Personal Intelligence team you will use your specialized knowledge and general skills to build on-device machine learning features. You will have opportunities to create new features from building the initial prototype up to ownership of a substantial part of the stack for the final feature implementation on device. We are looking for your strong mix of education and practical experience. Come dive into these exciting problems head-first. WORK INCLUDES: Developing datasets for training ML models. Applying NLP and ML techniques to extract structure from unstructured data. Devising ways to build large-scale models while protecting users' privacy. Ensuring high quality and agility with unit and integration tests.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience