RCC Mac Expert
Austin , Texas , United States
Posted: Jan 27, 2021
Role Number: 200219293
Home Office: Yes
At Apple, we believe that hard work, a fun environment, creativity and innovation fuel the ultimate customer experience. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage, and inspire. By focusing on the smallest of details, we can make a big impact with our customers. Building this environment starts with you! Crafting great customer experiences is paramount at Apple and one of the key groups that help shape these experiences is the Retail Contact Center (RCC). The RCC Sales Specialist engages with customers by phone who are shopping on Apple's online store or those customers calling our local retail stores. During these customer interactions the Sales Specialists will display expert product knowledge regarding Apple products and other products offered our website as well as outstanding customer focus.
- 2+ years confirmed experience in a customer-facing sales or service environment
- CUSTOMER-FOCUSED INDIVIDUAL WITH EXTRAORDINARY INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- Ability to translate 'tech speak' into every day, understandable terms
- Ability to learn on the fly - and adapt to an ever-changing sales environment and technologies
- DEMONSTRATE ACTIVE LISTENING SKILLS
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Adept at working with ambiguity
- Skilled at displaying patience in all customer interactions
- STRONG ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS AND THE ABILITY TO MULTI-TASK
- Display emotional energy throughout the day while connecting with customers
- YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE USING A MAC AND AN IOS DEVICES
- Technical experience in digital media (music, video, photography) a plus
- Ability to type in excess of 45 WPM with 95%+ accuracy
- Must able to work a schedule from 7:00 am to 11:00pm (Central) and a five day work week. This may include weekends, holidays, and additional work during other high volume times of the year.
The home-based Sales Specialist will assist the customer on their journey to understanding and acquiring Apple products and services. The Sales Specialist will receive 30 to 40 inbound calls per day requiring consultation. Our top performers are knowledgeable about Apple product features and related accessories translate use cases into customer recommendations and, ultimately, complete the transaction with the customer while providing a premier customer experience. You enjoy a dynamic, performance-based work environment where contacts are monitored, recorded and assessed. This position also requires a high degree of flexibility, potentially requiring individuals to work night and weekend hours. Lastly, the Sales Specialist at times may receive call types not related to sales and will be required to provide support to ensure an exceptional customer journey.
Education & Experience
BA/BS preferred or equivalent experience