AppleCare Health & Safety Support Project Manager
Austin , Texas , United States
Support and Service
Posted: Jan 29, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200218654
The people here at Apple don't just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. AppleCare Health & Safety Support Programs has an immediate opening for a project manager with strong project management skills. At any given time, this role may manage multiple health and safety focused contact center readiness initiatives of varying scale, complexity, and focus within the AppleCare contact center business. An AppleCare Health & Safety Support Project Manager is responsible for overseeing readiness activities for AppleCare contact centers in all facets of Apple's Health and safety initiatives. This includes, but is not limited to regulated medical features, non-regulated Health and Wellness features, human subject research, and public safety initiatives all while delivering best in class support and protecting customer privacy and user safety.
- Experience leading global cross-functional projects
- Contact Center operations and process experience is required
- 2+ years of medical device experience in a quality/compliance role is a plus
- Experience maintaining a medical device quality management system with a focus on post market surveillance and complaint handling is a plus
- MDSAP Medical Device audit experience is a plus
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
The ideal candidate will be curious, have excellent business acumen, and challenge assumptions while demonstrating a strong work ethic; be able to move smoothly between projects; communicate effectively with a variety of audiences in verbal, written, and presentation forms; and gather and analyze information from a variety of disparate sources to support decisions. Lastly, an extensive background in project management, contact center processes, medical device quality management systems, and medical device post market surveillance complaint handling.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree strongly preferred with 3+ years of program/project management experience, ideally with PMI, Six Sigma, or similar project management certification.
- - Clinical or regulated contact center operations experience
- - Knowledge of international medical device regulations and requirements
- - Knowledge of product development life cycle