SAP/SCI Governance Lead - Logistics
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Jan 30, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200218641
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, innovative ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you thrive in environments that require multi-functional thinking, collaboration, and innovation? If so, we believe this may be the job for you! We are well-known around the globe for remarkable products and innovation but did you know that Apple also has one of the world's most sophisticated, streamlined and innovative behind the scenes IT infrastructures? The SAP/SCI Governance Lead - Logistics, will be responsible for design and architectural governance for the portfolio of SAP Logistics projects.
- Understands the importance of design and architecture governance in a mature, high volume, and sophisticated SAP environment. 8+ years of proven competence in functional design and architectural governance standard methodologies in large SAP environments
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills with different audiences and levels - e.g., functional analysts, Basis specialists, ABAP development teams, and senior management up to Director levels
- SAP project planning, estimating, and portfolio management experience
- 12+ years' experience crafting and implementing SAP Logistics solutions in a Retail, Consumer or High-Tech company that were passionate about supply or demand planning, finished goods order management, logistics execution, warehouse and transportation management, manufacturing etc.
- Business process, configuration, and technical expertise sufficient to challenge Business partners and projects managers
- Experience identifying and aligning teams around new technologies and architecture and bringing them to implementation
- Demonstrates good listening, strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work effectively
- Can work well with ambiguity but seeks to bring consensus among key partners and focus on the details that really matter
We are responsible for continuous improvement of governance processes and working with respective portfolio managers to develop and evangelize functional and architectural roadmaps for SAP Logistics solutions within Apple. We are targeting good interpersonal and leadership skills, strong multi-functional partnership and facilitation skills, ability to influence, excellent planning skills, and strategy development experience. We are looking for a self-starter that has led design governance teams, developed Logistics solution roadmaps with solid grasp of integrated SAP landscape and implemented the latest solutions in the Retail, Consumer or High-Tech industry. They will have worked in large, high volume, and mature SAP environments with multiple, simultaneous SAP projects of varying size and complexity.
Education & Experience
MS degree or higher in Computer Science, Business Information Management (e.g., MIS), or Systems Engineering, and 10+ years of related experience. Alternatively, BS and 15+ years of experience.
- Experience implementing S/4HANA and SAP Cloud solutions including new technologies like Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation, etc., is preferable
- Six Sigma and PMP certification is a plus!