Location: Mequon - Wisconsin
Sets up and operates a variety of automatic or semi-automatic machines used in the production of the company's product. Works from process sheets or written/verbal instructions given by supervisor to perform production tasks. Checks and inspects operation against predetermined tolerances.
- Interact with machines, select solder, wave solder, and conformal coat
- Works with Surface Mount Technologies and other electronically-controlled processes
- Set up and operate multiple machines and work stations at once
- Works with components and full Printed Circuit Board (PCB) layouts for final product creation
- Creates and applies labels onto PCBs (manually and/or automated)
- Burns firmware programs into electronic components using programming machines
- Prepares reels and feeders for use on surface mount technology (SMT) machines; counts materials and moves to production line - Sets up and operates optical inspection machine and performs visual classification and repair of rejected boards
- Effectively communicate through verbal and written communication - Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to print specifications
- SMT Operator, pick parts, set up jobs per pic list, running the lines which requires 5 pieces of equipment at once, first line of inspection for all boards to ensure they are being built properly, work with techs and team leads to troubleshoot equipment failures.
Scanning and link information to jobs.
- High School Diploma/GED - Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- 1 year of related experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).