AI/ML - Software Engineer, Information Intelligence
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Machine Learning and AI
Posted: Feb 1, 2021
Role Number: 200220083
Do you want to make Siri and Apple products smarter for our users? The Siri Information Intelligence teams are building groundbreaking technology for algorithmic search, machine learning, natural language processing, and artificial intelligence. You can be a part of the next revolution in human-computer interaction. As a member of this dynamic group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to shape upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple's users every day. We build groundbreaking technology for artificial intelligence, machine learning and human-computer interaction. Help us craft a smarter, more intuitive way to use your iPhone in your daily life, interact with content on AppleTV, and help people with disabilities access technology. Work with the people who created the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done - just by asking. Join the Siri AI/ML team at Apple.
- Practical knowledge of common data structures and algorithms.
- Understanding of high-level network protocols (HTTPS, protobuf, JSON).
- Understanding of distributed computing (load balancing, RPC, Map/Reduce, databases)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- An appreciation for good API design.
- Ability to write correct, clear, and understandable code.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
You will work in a multi-functional team which is developing software to run innovative machine learning systems in the cloud and on device. You are passionate about implementing performant ML based algorithms in a distributed system and keep up to date with best practices and new technologies. You will also work closely with ML engineers to ensure their algorithms can be deployed efficiently on device and in the cloud.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or equivalent field