Local steel company is looking for a Purchasing Agent.
The candidate for this position must have experience with working with steel and metal products. 1- 3 years minimum and/or an industrial related to the steel industry. Must have good math skills, be well organized, self-motivated and communicate effectively with all levels of staff and be able to work with time sensitive orders. Computer knowledge a must, such as Microsoft word, excel, outlook and job-related software. We will train the right person.
- Locate, quote, purchase and expedite material orders.
- Work closely with sales and operations to ensure accurate, on time delivery.
- Identify and qualify potential suppliers and materials.
- Purchase all office supplies, toner, shipping and packaging supplies.
- Purchase all supplies used to support our day-to-day operations for our main plant, fabrication department, maintenance department and store.
- Computer; work closely with our IT firm to resolve network and printer issues, order and install new work stations for our employees and set up new users.
Full Time hours, salary, health insurance, paid vacation, personal & sick leave.
Please send resume via email to Millie Guzman firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.