NJ Commercial Roofing and General Construction Company looking for an Experienced Superintendent to oversee all field operations including field coordination, quality control and day to day supervision of work forces for construction projects.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Helps prepare project schedules, maintains reports accurately describing project status.
- Responsible for the timely and cost effective field coordination, quality control, and day-to-day supervision of field personnel for construction projects.
- Review status and project progress with the Project Manager(s) and client representatives on a regular basis.
- Ensures safety standards and requirements are implemented and adhered to by the field personnel and others when operating tools and equipment. Ensures that fall protection and overhead hazards are identified and safety measures put in place.
- Analyzes manpower, material, equipment requirements, and interfaces the requirements with team members involved with each project.
- Implements and enforces policies, procedures and related work rules as established by Management.
- Prepares reports and forecasts, as required, and keeps Management informed on progress of overall assigned activities.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in commercial construction projects.
- Experience should include supervisory responsibility as a General Foreman, Superintendent, or Assistant Superintendent.
- Well developed, communications, interpersonal, organizational, and team work skills are required.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to pass background clearances to access local, state, and federal facilities including but not limited to schools, prisons, and military bases.
- Familiar with all types of flat roof and architectural metal systems is strongly preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications.
- Competitive salary and benefits
Applicants must provide a detailed resume listing qualifications and prior work history.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your resume and be considered today!!