AI/ML - Siri Health Domains Engineer, Siri Experience
Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania , United States
Machine Learning and AI
Posted: Feb 2, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200218321
You can be a part of the next revolution in human-computer interaction and voice computing. Help establish the coding and engineering patterns that will define the next generation in application development. We build groundbreaking technology for artificial intelligence, machine learning and voice computing. Help us craft a smarter, safer way to use your iPhone in your car, call up your favorite movie on AppleTV, and help people with disabilities access technology. Work with the people who created the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done - just by asking. Join the Siri team at Apple.
- 5+ years of experience in full-stack, product-focused engineering
- Experience building Software Development Frameworks
- A high level of excitement / deep interest in voice computing
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills'
- Experience integrating data and services from multiple providers
- Strong API design knowledge
The Siri Health team is looking for extraordinary individuals to expand the role Siri plays in helping our users to live healthy, independent lives. We are seeking someone who can collaborate with other specialists to extend Siri's capabilities. You should enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment with rapidly changing priorities, have a thirst for using new technologies to solve real problems, and an eagerness to improve the state of intelligent assistants.
Are you ready to help create the future of voice computing?
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent. MS preferred
- Bonus points for the following:
- Experience with natural language processing, static analysis techniques, and code-generation
- Prior experience in Health related fields
- Prior experience with iOS application programming