AI/ML- Full Stack Engineer- Reliability , Siri Search, Knowledge & Platform
Seattle , Washington , United States
Machine Learning and AI
Posted: Feb 4, 2021
Role Number: 200220683
Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile and desktop computing. Create groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, spoken language, big data, and artificial intelligence. And work with the people who created the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done - just by asking. The vision for the Siri Reliability team is to empower Siri organization by developing innovative tools infrastructure, automated data analysis and visualization to improve Siri performance and reliability for our customers. Join us, and impact hundreds of millions of customers across a plethora of Apple of devices!
- Experience in developing Large Scale tools infrastructure, Automated data analysis and Visualization.
- Expert knowledge of one or more object-oriented programming languages (Java, C++, Scala).
- Expert knowledge of one or more scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Bash etc.).
- Understanding of large scale distributed system architectures
- Solid knowledge of algorithms and design patterns.
- Excellent communication skills, and thrive in a collaborative team environment, strong problem solving skills, critical thinker, and self-starter
- Strong desire to learn, push the envelope, and share knowledge with others.
- Passionate about customer focus, with the understanding of business impact to drive the system improvement
The Siri team is looking for a talented developer who is a creative problem-solver, thrives in a fast-paced environment, can work well across teams and organizations, and has a passion for quality. We thrive in designing and implementing frameworks and other infrastructure for data analysis, creating tools with elegant and effective user interfaces. As a Full Stack Engineer on the Siri Reliability Team, you will have significant responsibility and influence in improving Siri during early phase of software development lifecycle by building pipelines and infrastructure, automated data analysis and visualization to improve Siri performance and reliability. You will be expected to work closely with product teams to help them understand the reliability and user experience of the products we build. Also, analyzing opportunities to improve user experience with Siri and help drive those improvements with the product teams. Our engineers collaborate with engineering, design, QA, operations, and project management, to make sure Siri is reliable on all Apple platforms. You will have experience in developing large-scale tools and infrastructure to provide insights into how our products are performing in production. If you're interested, you probably are a generalist engineer, defying categorization. Strong programming, excellent problem-solving and communication skills, and a passion to make the best products possible is the key for success in our group.
Education & Experience
BS, MS in EE/CS/CE or equivalent experience We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.