DRIVER – MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
Fidelity Health Care, a leader among home health care companies, is seeking a full-time Driver for delivery and pick-up of home health equipment. Candidate will be responsible for delivery and set up of equipment along with on-going schedules and delivery logs. Position will also be responsible for taking on-call.
Prior experience and excellent customer service skills required. High School diploma required. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs consistently.
Fidelity Health Care offers an excellent compensation and benefit package.
Qualified applicants may FAX a resume or application to: (937)208-6539 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Delivers and picks up equipment from homecare patients. Sets up equipment and instructs patients on the basic use of equipment. Assists patients in solving problems regarding equipment use.
- Schedules and organizes daily deliveries and pickups according to geographic territory. Loads and unloads durable medical or infusion equipment, oxygen and medical supplies onto delivery vehicle.
- Complies with all applicable regulatory requirements including providing documents needed and abiding by hours of service, daily log, hazardous materials (placarding, training and shipping papers) and vehicle inspection and maintenance regulations.
- Completes necessary paperwork including daily delivery logs, pick-up and delivery forms, reimbursement documents and vehicle maintenance logs. Distributes paperwork to appropriate personnel. Notifies supervisor if physical abuse, unsafe home environment or unsanitary home conditions are discovered.
- Maintains daily vehicle maintenance logs and incident reports. Ensures vehicles are in proper working condition. Ensures preventive maintenance on vehicles is performed on a timely basis according to DOT, FDA and TJC.
- Responds to emergency delivery calls as needed and on an on-call basis.
- May clean and assist with repair of equipment. Performs routine vehicle maintenance including the checking of gasoline, oil fluids, tire pressure and brakes. Reports malfunctions to supervisor.
- Performs regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Performs other duties as requested by supervisor.
Member of Premier Health