Title: Software Engineer
Job Code: SE-HCS-M-20
No of Positions: 01
Work Location: Novi, MI
• Develop software components in C++ and Java of high standard and fine quality.
• Analyze product & customer requirement documents, specifications and write software code to implement them with lowest defects.
• Tests software code at the unit and system level to ensure that all requirements are met, and the expected result is achieved.
• Analyze existing software code to add new features, make modifications, fix defects, and/or integrate to multiple operating systems such as Android, QNX, Linux etc.
• Analyze and debug using standard scoping tools.
Bachelor’s degree (or Foreign Equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics/Electrical Engineering or related with 3 years of experience in the IT Industry.
• 3 years of experience in software development in C, C++ and Java
• 2 years’ experience in software design using object-oriented principles.
• 2 years of Automotive Infotainment Software development experience in Android or Linux or QNX.
• Experience in adding audio or multimedia features to embedded platform.
• Experience with peripheral communication protocols – I2C, SPI, UART, GPIO
• Experience of working with Automotive CAN Protocol
• Experience with Git, Android Debug Bridge, GDB, Android Studio, Visual Studio.
• Experience of analyzing with use cases, defects with hardware scopes, signal generator, oscilloscope etc.
• Experience in Android Framework and Android HAL development.
• Preferred experience of working on Automotive Radio Technologies – AM/FM/DAB/SXM