AI/ML - Machine Hearing Quality Engineer
Seattle , Washington , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Feb 5, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200219547
Are you passionate about innovation that matters? Would you like to play a part in shipping groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, natural language, and artificial intelligence? We interact with various engineering teams to identify issues, test requirements and drive the quality of Siri features. You will work with the people who craft the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done - just by asking. Join the Siri QE team at Apple.
- 4+ years experience as a senior engineer.
- 2+ years developing infrastructure and frameworks
- Strong software engineering abilities, ideally Swift/Python
- In depth experience working on mobile devices and/or embedded systems.
- Solid critical thinking and root cause analysis.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Drive product quality assessment and release decisions
- Experience working on complex cross functional projects
- Machine learning experience a plus.
- Audio signals and analysis experience a plus.
We are seeking a creative engineer to lead the quality initiatives of Siri's machine hearing software and machine learning models. Work activities include driving an evaluation and testing approach for machine hearing projects, developing automation at scale across Apple hardware platforms and collaborating with a number of ML, hardware, and software teams across Siri and Apple. Deliverables include product evaluation at pre and post release stages and recommendation for product improvements. You are passionate about technology and product quality, innovative, organized, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills, with a keen attention to detail and able to work under tight deadlines.
Education & Experience
BS/BA in a Computer Science or equivalent experience required