(Winton) $20-$21/hr. (DOE) FT, Benefits & 401K. See www.cvoc.org for job descript. & app. EEO/AA employer. Qualified women, minorities & persons w/disabilities encouraged to apply.
Examples of Duties:
1. Coordinate all aspects of Merced County COVID Rental Project.
2. Complete all paperwork necessary to meet goals.
3. Data entry and processing of all paperwork to provide reporting to management.
4. Coordinate daily COVID related outreach events targeting Merced County.
5. Coordinate activities for Merced Intake Worker staff.
6. Provide customer service, COVID prevention materials, information and referrals to community.
7. Assist clients as needed with referrals to other agencies and services.
8. Educational presentations on CVOC programs and services to residents in Merced County.
9. Daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Communication skills, verbal, written, social media
2. Microsoft Office Suite usability
3. Reliable transportation, valid California Driver’s license and minimum personal automobile liability
insurance. Insurance policy must allow work-related driving.
Preferred or Helpful:
1. BA/BS Degree in the field of Public Health, Psychology, Sociology or Communications
2. Bilingual English/Spanish.
3. Knowledge of low-income community and needs.
4. Experience with and/or knowledge of COVID-19 programs/services available to low-income community.
5. Awareness/sensitivity/experience working with diverse cultures.
A completed CVOC application packet as well as a resume must be received to be considered for employment with
CVOC. See www.cvoc.org for application packet. It is helpful to include your email address on your resume.
EOE/At Will Employer