INTAKE WORKER (Winton)
$18.50/hr. FT, Benefits & 401K. See www.cvoc.org for job descript. & app. EEO/AA employer. Qualified women, minorities & persons w/disabilities encouraged to apply.
Examples of Duties:
1. Perform intake, requesting information for eligibility assessment.
2. Complete all paperwork necessary to determine eligibility.
3. Data entry and processing of all paperwork to provide services to clients on a timely basis.
4. Know and maintain eligibility criteria.
5. Coordinate with administrative staff involved in verifying eligibility.
6. Provide customer service and program information to prospective clients via telephone or walk-ins.
7. Assist clients as needed with referrals to other agencies and services.
8. Community outreach as necessary.
9. Educational presentations on energy utilization.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Bilingual: English/Spanish or English/Hmong
2. HS diploma/GED
3. Communication skills, verbal/written
4. Data entry skills
5. Reliable transportation, valid California Driver’s license and minimum personal automobile liability
insurance. Insurance policy must allow work-related driving.
Preferred or Helpful:
1. Knowledge of low-income community and needs.
2. Experience with and/or knowledge of COVID-19 programs/services available to low-income community.
3. Awareness/sensitivity of diverse cultures.
A completed CVOC application packet as well as a resume must be received to be considered for employment with
CVOC. See www.cvoc.org for application packet. It is helpful to include your email address on your resume.
EOE/At Will Employer