$15/hr. (DOE) FT, Benefits & 401K. See www.cvoc.org for job descript. & app. EEO/AA employer. Qualified women, minorities & persons w/disabilities encouraged to apply.
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for reception and greeting of guests, operation of telephone system,
and clerical duties to include typing, filing, etc.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
1. Receive and route all incoming telephone calls and take messages as needed.
2. Greet and assist individuals at the front desk area by referring to appropriate staff.
3. Perform clerical support functions as assigned by Supervisor.
4. Assist in maintaining a quiet reception area with focus on customer service.
5. Other duties as assigned.
1. High school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience.
2. One year experience in related office work.
3. Type 40 wpm accurately.
4. Excellent phone manner and ability to operate multi-line telephone system.
5. Bilingual English/Spanish.
6. Awareness of Hispanic/other cultures.
7. Reliable transportation, valid California Driver’s license and minimum personal automobile liability
A completed CVOC application packet as well as a resume must be received to be considered for employment
with CVOC. See www.cvoc.org for application packet. It is helpful to include your email address on your
EOE/At Will Employer