AI/ML - Sr Engineering Manager, Siri Experience
Boulder , Colorado , United States
Machine Learning and AI
Posted: Feb 8, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200221284
Would you like to play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction? Come join the Siri team at Apple. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Build groundbreaking technology for artificial intelligence. Transform the way people keep up with the world and work with the people who crafted the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done - just by asking! We are looking for an experienced leader who wants to bring their passion for building incredible teams to deliver the next generation of voice assistant technology to Siri. Our growing team combines strong technical skills, product vision, and an exciting mission.
- Track record of building high-performance software development teams that have delivered complex full-stack engineering projects.
- Proven ability to grow and guide a development organization through productive critique, evangelism, guiding, training, learning, and coaching.
- Dedicated, motivated, self-driven problem solver with strong cross-functional partnerships and leadership skills.
- Proactive communicator, with experience guiding strong results from organizations that span geographic boundaries.
- 5+ years of experience building, managing, and leading highly skilled teams of engineers.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience architecting, designing and developing software products.
Join Apple's Siri team as a Senior Engineering Manager to deliver the best Siri experience around the world. We are involved in bringing innovative solutions to power constrained and complex engineering issues. From Speech Recognition to Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Big Data consumption all the way to Speech Synthesis. Be ready to architect and develop robust scalable systems for Siri jointly with all these teams. Specific Responsibilities Include:
Help grow our Boulder presence through growing and guiding strong local teams capable of delivering incredible mobile products.
Lead the design of everything from core Siri architecture to engineering tools, user interactions, and processes with a strong eye for power optimizations.
Work closely with the Siri Understanding, Platform, Tools and International teams, in a multi-functional environment.
Build ambitious engineering plans to achieve excellence for Siri customers around the world.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- If you are a Colorado resident, this is for you:
- At Apple, we see the whole you. We carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. AI/ML - Sr Engineering Manager, Siri Experience starts at a minimum annual salary of $185,100. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Every Apple employee also has the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder, because all team members are eligible for stock grants and also a discount when purchasing Apple stock.
- We offer all kinds of ways to experience well-being, confidence, and satisfaction. Learn more about Apple benefits.
- Note: Apple benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.