AI/ML - Sr Software Engineer, Siri Experience
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Machine Learning and AI
Posted: Feb 8, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200221296
Would you like to play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction? Come join the Siri team at Apple. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Build groundbreaking technology for artificial intelligence. Transform the way people keep up with the world and work with the people who crafted the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done - just by asking! We are looking for an experienced software engineer who wants to bring their passion for building incredible products to deliver the next generation of voice assistant technology to hundreds of millions of customers worldwide. An ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering high quality products and will be a perfect fit in our team. Our growing team combines strong technical skills, product vision, and an exciting mission.
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience in software development.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a technical lead/architect including technical leadership and mentorship experience.
- Experience working with Objective C, Swift and has built and shipped multiple world-class production-quality experiences.
- Strong programming skills, including deep experience with concurrency.
- Extremely strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Passion for building great products and delighting users.
- Experience mentoring and coaching junior engineers.
Join Apple's Siri team as a Senior Client Engineer to deliver the best Siri experience around the world. We are involved in bringing innovative solutions to complex engineering issues and problems that have not been solved before. Be ready to architect and develop world-class novel products that hundreds of millions of customers around the world will use everyday and love. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
Serve as the technical architect/lead and system designer for substantial product features and be responsible for shipping them on time.
Build effective working relationships with peers and stakeholders in partner teams and organizations (eg: Siri Understanding, Siri Search, Platform, Tools).
Actively mentor and coach junior engineers.
Education & Experience
B.S/M.S/Ph.D in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.