SW EPM Embedded - Technology Development Group (TDG)
Boulder , Colorado , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Feb 8, 2021
Role Number: 200221975
The Technology Development Group at Apple is looking for a software engineering program manager (EPM) to drive embedded SW development on new HW platforms. Are you an embedded SW project manager that thrives on working on new technologies and fast paced product development? Do you like to lead a multidisciplinary team working on the future of consumer electronics? Then we want to hear from you!
- 3+ years of hands-on engineering or project management experience in embedded software, device drivers, or pre-silicon
- Ability to understand new technologies and dive into details
- Extraordinary verbal /written communication skills, ability to distill information for the right audience
- Self-motivated, collaborative, curious, pro-active with demonstrated critical thinking capability
- Great attention to detail
In this role, you will drive large, cross-functional efforts to deliver SW for new HW platforms. This requires leading all aspects of SW development efforts: you will define, schedule, prioritize, track, measure and communicate status. You will lead efforts across teams representing multiple layers of the software stack as well as other cross-functional partners (Hardware, Silicon). Identifying and mitigating risks, removing road blocks and facilitating communication between teams is critical to the role. You will also look for opportunities to continuously improve team's processes and execution.
Education & Experience
BS/MS CE/EE/CS or equivalent work experience
- If you are a Colorado resident, this is for you:
- At Apple, we see the whole you. We carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. SW EPM starts at a minimum annual salary of $105,600. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Every Apple employee also has the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder, because all team members are eligible for stock grants and also a discount when purchasing Apple stock.
- We offer all kinds of ways to experience well-being, confidence, and satisfaction. Learn more about Apple benefits.
- Note: Apple benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.