Senior Sales Operation Analyst, Apple Pay
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Feb 9, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200221001
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn't have imagined - and now can't imagine living without. If you're drawn by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! Apple Pay is the leading mobile payments platform for in-store and online payments launched by Apple five years ago. This rapidly growing platform is available across 50 markets while rapidly growing into transit, university, ticketing, and loyalty solutions. We are seeking an experienced Senior Sales Operation Analyst to help build Sales Operation capabilities within the AMP, Wallet and Commerce Business Operation Team. This role requires you to be comfortable with ambiguity in a fast moving start-up like environment. You will help build and standardize various core sales operations processes, include but not limited to sales territory assignment & modeling, forecasting, pipeline management and/or sales performance reporting.
- 5+ years experience in a data analytics, an/or sales operations
- Experience with salesforce.com or enterprise-level CRM system
- Demonstrates technical skills and understanding of specialized analytical software systems such as Tableau, or advanced Excel functions or other platforms
- Proven SQL Skills
- Must be focused, self-motivated, and capable of working within a very dynamic environment.
- Superb attention to detail, time management, prioritization, organizational and problem-solving skills with ability to work within timelines.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with all levels. Work well in multi-functional teams as a constructive and effective member
- Sophisticated spreadsheet and data modeling skills with pride to quality of work produced
- Documentation of key processes created is essential
- High learning agility, and ability to learn a new technology as needed, with a proven analytical ability and curiosity
- Proactive, collaborative, and comfortable with ambiguity, able to positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical efforts for the business group
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with ability to innovate, and takes creative approaches to problem solving and issue resolution
- Proven project leadership and time management skills, able to seamlessly balance multiple activities/projects
Drive sales initiatives and help optimize sales results. Use system data/report to provide valuable analyses to help influence business decisions. Build & implement Sales territory modeling, forecasting, pipeline management, account management, and/or sales performance reporting/measurement for a new & existing businesses Lead sales operation function, including sales planning, and/or program management Key driver in defining business data/KPI requirements & roadmap. Play key role in defining CRM requirements and/or tools strategy Work with multi-functional teams to align on business analytics and strategy
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Business, Finance, or quantitative fields