Location: San Jose - California
Location: Mayfield Heights - Ohio
Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Industry and Company Background
Rockwell Automation is an industry leader in Industrial automation. The industry and market are transforming as part of digital transformation efforts. Bringing in Cloud enabled industrial automation with simplicity at the forefront will be a game changer in the industrial world. Our organization and company will be at that forefront.
We are Rockwell Automation and a start up inside Rockwell Automation to tackle the problem of bringing simplified and cloud enabled services to industrial customers. We work like a start up with the backing of the broader company to turn the industry on its head.
Product Manager, Operations Hub
The individual is experience first, hands on technical with engineering team and business savvy understanding pricing/positioning of products.
The Duties/ Responsibilities include:
- Own defining and delivering number of products as part of operational life cycle of our customers. Customers are typically Device Makers and End users (manufacturing users)
- Handling cradle to maturity of software product. Be responsible for product definition, business plan, pricing, positioning and packaging
- Work with engineering team on backlog creations, prioritization of features and write user stories.
- Lead and instill a user experience first approach to product requirements.
- Be hands on with business case, crafting wireframes or writing user stories to bootstrap product requirements
- Own creating sales collaterals and training material to educate the sales team on the product capabilities and differentiations
- Partner with outbound business teams to make sure they are aligned with the roadmap, product differentiations and can represent with the same tune inside and outside the company
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics or Computer Engineering. MBA preferred
- Ideal candidate will have experience building an IoT solution from edge to cloud and bringing an "solution" to market.
- The ideal candidate will have 5-7+ years of high-tech product management experience, including taking products from concept to market
- Ability to build business models grounds up
- Comfortable with drawing wireframes using commonly available tools
- Write user facing and technical user stories
- Solid technical background of cloud software architectures including applications built on cloud technologies.
- The ability to make trade-off decisions between possible and desirable, which requires a good sense of what, is technically feasible.
- Ability to have a healthy debate with the architects and push the envelope on the technical feasibility aspects
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).