AI/ML - Automation and Framework Software Engineer
Seattle , Washington , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Feb 9, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200221566
Would you like to play a part in shipping groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, natural language, and artificial intelligence? You will be interacting with various teams of multi-functional engineering and project management to help solve testing of existing and new features by using automation, maintaining and developing new functionality of our frameworks to keep the quality and growth of Siri, search for innovative, scalable solutions and support new tools to improve our automation infrastructure and drive the sustainability and quality of Siri features. You will work with the people who craft the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done - just by asking. Join the Siri QE team at Apple.
- 6+ years in roles as Software Development Engineer.
- 4+ years of Design and Architect of tools and frameworks.
- Proficient with Swift or Objective-C for client development.
- Experienced in multiple design patterns.
- Excellent leadership in driving the development of tools and frameworks driven towards excellence in quality.
- Shown problem solving and debugging skills: analyze and investigate test failures, errors, and build issues, able to properly drive issues to completion and support issues with data.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Possess an outgoing and positive attitude to mobilize and lead others.
The Siri QE team is developing automated testing for release of defect-free code for continuous on-boarding of new media partners. As a result, we need to keep a continuous testing and robustness of our frameworks for a quick qualification across many languages. As a Siri - Automation and Framework Software Engineer you will design and maintain the foundations of our framework and other tools that will help us grow our test coverage and deliver successful products focusing at the system level, analyze test failures and ensure issues are resolved and prioritized quickly and appropriately. You will also coordinate with people to get things done. You will track code changes and communicate feature status on a regular basis. Excellent interpersonal skills will be required to lead work across multiple teams to resolve issues. Your strategic goals will be to improve the existing automation infrastructure and implement new functionality around new products and needs, partner with engineering, identify any process or technology gaps that could drive to any improvements.
Education & Experience
BS or MS Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience - 8+ years).