Linkage to Cure Coordinator Lead (1)
Acadiana CARES, in conjunction with the Louisiana Office of Public Health-STD/HIV/Hepatitis
Program, is currently recruiting an individual in the New Orleans area to play a leadership role on
the LA Links team in the development of HCV projects and the supervision of Linkage to Cure
- S/he/they will be responsible for operational delivery of the disease strategies through implementation of projects in all stages of the development process.
- S/he/they will work closely in collaboration with the Linkage & Adherence Supervisor.
- S/he/they will be empowered to take project-related day-to-day decisions and guide the project in absence of the Linkage & Adherence Supervisor.
As a Team Leader s/he/they will be expected to maintain frequent interaction with clients and team members and to directly oversee Linkage to Cure activities.
- S/he/they will have a smaller case load of HCV clients, participate in departmental meetings, build the capacity of team members, contribute to securing funding by writing grants, monthly reports, team evaluations, oversee qualitative and quantitative data, community and provider engagement and other duties as assigned that will support HCV clients to linkage to care and cure.
- General knowledge of Hepatitis C and/or STIs, case management, treatment adherence, health education and risk reduction, community resources and comfort working with different data sets.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a social science or human related field
- At least 4 years of experience in community engagement with vulnerable populations.
- A Master’s degree and 5 years of experience in community engagement with vulnerable populations.
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, and three professional references by clicking APPLY NOW. Please reference Linkage to Cure Coordinator and the city. Applications accepted until filled.