Location: Detroit - Michigan
Location: Twinsburg - Ohio
Location: Kalamazoo - Michigan
- Own communication strategy for East Region
- Gain understanding of communication needs for sales, services, operations, marketing, customer success and departments within East Region
- Participate in regional leader meetings to understand key topics for communication
- Build creative ways to communicate and engage region in accessing and participating in communication methods such as Microsoft Teams, Yammer, etc. Ensure competency with tools and awareness of communication strategy and best practices.
- Create graphic content for RVP and Regional Leaders for use to regional morale and annual events such as sales kick-off, Townhalls, etc.
- Content Creator - Ability to build videos, regional messages and on-the-fly messaging with little guidance from others
- Ongoing collection of regional success stories, employee stories, and other regional content to support ongoing celebration and recognition
- Virtual Engagement and processes
- Partner with NA Communications Lead to facilitate rollout and adoption within the east region and provide feedback and suggestions for ongoing improvement
High school diploma or GED
Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, particularly Teams, Yammer, SharePoint, and OneNote
Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
Associate or Bachelor's Degree in relevant area (Communications, Marketing, or Business Administration, etc.)
Experience in content creation and media development & editing (website, video content, presentation materials, etc.)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).